To find out how I can best support your weight loss journey, book your FREE 15 minute
- Has your ‘relaxing’ evening glass of wine is become a nagging problem in your life?
- It your drinking becoming too regular for comfort, making you unhappy and worried for your health and weight?
- Have your family and friends started to comment on your drinking, leaving you feel embarrassed and ashamed?
How about food?
- Has food become your unhappy ‘go to’ support when you feel out of your comfort zone, tired or unhappy?
- Do you eat out of boredom, anxiety or stress, happy for five minutes and then disappointed and depressed?
- Do you promise yourself it will be just one biscuit, one piece of chocolate but you have eaten the whole damn & now have to hide the evidence?
You know how you want to look. You know how you want to feel. And you know who you want to be, but you just don’t know how to do it. I do.
“Since working with Sonia I have reduced my wine drinking dramatically. I didn’t even plan to do that, I wanted to stop eating chocolate and I did that too!
I feel so much better in myself and I know and like myself so much more, that it has been easy to cut back on both and still enjoy the occasional glass and dessert.” A Dickness
I know and understand completely through my personal experience with alcoholism and my destructive relationship with food, that,
- When we try to change our weight, drinking and health with diet books /exercise class /stop drinking groups etc, we focus on changing the ‘what’ & ‘how’ of our eating and drinking habits.
- But changing only the ‘what‘ & ‘how’ doesn’t last, because they are just the tip of our overweight, ill health & unhappy iceberg.
- It is the ‘why’, the huge submerged, dark and murky part of the iceberg that must be challenged and changed. By changing the ‘why’, the ‘what‘ and ‘how’ can adjust naturally and easily.
- We know the results of the diets/clubs/exercise classes don’t last, but because we don’t know what else to do, we repeat the same old depressing cycles and get the same old depressingly temporary results.
- We feel good for a while, then our weight goes back up, our health, wellness & self-esteem go back down and we give up. Until our next attempt………
As a Master Coach, Master Practitioner of NLP and Master of Hypnosis and TimeLine Therapy, I have both a huge emotional coaching and practical toolkit to help you understand and change the behaviours you have grown to hate.
I give you, work in the moment, strategies, that will take your focus away from your food and alcohol panic and leave you in peace. Immediately.
As we work together through my transformational Recovery Coaching sessions, you will change your relationship with food and alcohol. You will no longer feel their pull because you understand yourself better, what you actually need and how to implement it.
Your journey to freedom starts with an in-depth discussion where I gather information around your habit, your thoughts, feelings and triggers. From there we work out a plan of action, both in practical and emotional terms that works just for you.
Recovery Coaching sessions (60 mins), £70
I recommend a minimum of 3 Recovery Coaching Sessions to get the best possible support long term.
I also offer a 10 week Empowering Incredible Change program which is truly life changing.
Contact Sonia Grimes on tel: 00 44 (0) 7973359135
or through my email on my Contact page.
Location is no obstacle! I offer face to face, telephone and Skype consultations