Taking you from Food Panic to Peace, with confidence & ease
You have come to hate your body.
You don’t want to buy new clothes because there is just no point. You feel rubbish, you feel you look rubbish.
You don’t want to take the kids swimming. You don’t have energy to go to the park. You eat in secret and then lie.
You hide the evidence and then feel ashamed. You are emotionally exhausted and feel a total failure. But just for now.
Regardless of how long you have been where you are, or why, my Recovery Coaching sessions changes that effortlessly.
“I have stopped binge eating! I follow your process, use the fantastic technique you gave me easily (you were right) and my feelings pass and you turned my fear of failure in to peace. Why didn’t I know any of this before? Why isn’t it written in any book? Thank you Sonia.”
My Recovery Coaching guides you on your joyful journey back to the slim, in control person you were born to be. The overwhelming need for food for ‘comfort’ has gone, and in its place is the peaceful ability to take it or leave it, along with the joy of being able to enjoy the occasional treat without beating yourself into the ground, which gifts you back self-respect, self-pride, understanding and acceptance of YOU.
Even better, my Recovery Coaching works with your natural resources so there is no stress involved, at all.
“Since working with Sonia my relationship with myself and food has changed completely. I have easily lost the weight that has made me so unhappy for years and for the first time in my life, I feel excited and positive for my future. I am in control always.”
D Ellis, Bedford
If you are ready to regain your best version of you, if you are ready to commit to a joyful journey of releasing your food and alcohol struggles for life, with an open mind, then it starts here with a free,
From this complimentary call, you will
- Understand the why of your drinking / eating behaviours, &
- Have the awareness of your road map to peaceful freedom
Become Simply Slim
My Recovery Coaching is not ‘a one session at a time and off you go with a couple of strategies’ approach. I work in a comprehensive, hands on style that keeps you safe, supported and accountable, throughout your journey to freedom and peace.
- 1 hour Recovery Coaching sessions, using my renowned expertise as a Master Coach, who works with clients both nationally and internationally in USA, Australia, France & Spain
- If your session is by Zoom, you get the full session to download and refer back to
- A follow up email the same day, outlining what we discussed, and any strategies detailed in full
- Audio Meditations to keep you safe between sessions
- I know your diary, your fears around work/home/life events (if it helps you) & am available for real-time support
- You have regular contact via Messenger between appointments. This can be to celebrate your successes, or to gently put you back on track, if you feel wobbly
- If you need a basic food/self-care plan to bring structure back to your life, I provide that too
As your Recovery Coach, I use all the knowledge, insight and practical tools that keep me easily sober and binge eating free (after 28 years of addiction to both food and alcohol), in a powerful holistic process that will change your relationship with food for life.
As a Master Coach, and Master Practitioner of NLP, I have a huge toolkit which includes powerful, compassionate coaching, practical strategies that work in the moment to remove you from food panic and take you back into food peace.
You will leave each session excited and empowered with new skills and understanding that move you forward painlessly and without relying on willpower. I promise you.
My Recovery Coaching is delivered in;
- 1-2-1 Recovery Coaching basis (either face-to-face or via Zoom)
- In small on-line Recovery Coaching groups
- One Hour On-line Masterclasses
Recovery Coaching Sessions (60 mins), £100
I recommend 3 – 5 Recovery Coaching sessions to get the best long term change
(Please note, I have a 24 hour cancellation policy, after which you will be charged)
Location is no obstacle! I offer face to face, telephone and Zoom consultations