Taking you from Alcohol Pain, to Peace,with Ease & Confidence
My Pioneering, Simple Approach to either Becoming Simply Sober or Easily Regaining Control of your Drinking
Your journey back to peaceful, easy freedom, starts with a FREE, you have everything to gain, and nothing to lose,
To find out exactly where you are now and where you want to be. From this Coaching Session, you will
- Understand the why of your drinking behaviours, &
- The road map to peaceful freedom
You want to be sober, or in control of your drinking. You want to feel confident, connected and at peace. You want to feel present for your children, your husband/partner, for YOU.
No more lies, no more hiding, yet with all your heartfelt best intentions, you have no idea how to get there. You have tried everything. Made promises you can’t keep. Put rules in place, you keep breaking, and each time you do, you feel more of a failure and want to drink more. You drink to make yourself feel better, you never drink too feel worse, and yet you do.
I know you. I was you, I understand you completely, and now I am peacefully free.
The peaceful freedom you deserve, that comes with being in control of alcohol, along with reclaiming your self-respect, and the end of anxiety, stress and fear of living without alcohol are the results my Recovery Coaching offer you, with easy confidence.
My clients achieve outstanding results, in changing the way the way they think and act around alcohol, as they take back the lives they were born to enjoy.
“I never thought I would be free from drinking and I am. I know why I was drinking and then I knew how to stop, and it is easy because of the way I think and the easy, simple strategies you have given me. Sonia, you are amazing. Thank you from all my family”
Become Simply Sober
If you want to stop drinking completely, or simply cut down and regain control, my Recovery Coaching is not ‘a one session at a time and off you go with a couple of strategies’ approach. I work in a comprehensive, hands on style that keeps you safe, supported and accountable, throughout your journey to freedom and peace.
- 1 hour Recovery Coaching sessions, using my renowned expertise as a Master Coach, who works with clients both nationally and internationally in USA, Australia, France & Spain
- If your session is by Zoom, you get the full session to download and refer back to
- A follow up email the same day, outlining what we discussed, and any strategies detailed in full
- I know your diary, your fears around work/home/life events (if it helps you) & am available for real-time support
- You have regular contact via Messenger between appointments. This can be to celebrate your successes, or to gently put you back on track, if you feel wobbly
- If you need a basic food/self-care plan to bring structure back to your life, I provide that too
I developed my pioneering Recovery Coaching process, through the awareness and understanding of what works so effectively for me, after 28 years of addiction, as well as for others I have coached. It will help you either cut down or stop drinking successfully & without willpower.
Changing you drinking, is not a painful experience, instead it is an exciting opportunity to view yourself and your power differently.
“I hardly drink now and when I do I stick to my pre-planned limit! I can’t believe it. I feel well, happy and much stronger. I think understanding why I drank at the end of the day, how I expected it to make me feel even though I usually drank too much and felt worse made the biggest change. I don’t feel controlled anymore. I don’t lie and I have no bottles to hide! I am the boss of my life choices”.
My Recovery Coaching is delivered in;
- 1-2-1 Recovery Coaching basis (either face-to-face or via Zoom)
- In small on-line Recovery Coaching groups
- One Hour On-line Masterclasses
Recovery Coaching Sessions (60 mins), £100
I recommend 3 – 5 Recovery Coaching sessions to get the best long term change
(Please note, I have a 24 hour cancellation policy, after which you will be charged)
Location is no obstacle! I offer face to face, telephone and Zoom consultations