Taking you from Alcohol Panic, to Peace,with Ease & Confidence
A Ground Breaking Approach to either Becoming Simply Sober or Easily Regaining Control of your Drinking
Your journey back to your sober peaceful, easy freedom, starts with a FREE, you have everything to gain, and nothing to lose,
I was completely desperate to be sober for 28 years, both for myself and my son. I wanted him to be proud of me, to trust me to know I was his rock in life, and now, simply, easily sober I am.
I have reclaimed my self-respect, peace, pride, joy in life and the love and respect of my son, and all because I do not drink. What would you like to reclaim for you?
- How would your life feel as a non, or in control drinker?
- How would your life look as a non-drinker, or an in control drinker?
- How would it feel to be happier, healthier and at peace with yourself?
- How about your family? Your husband, your children? How would they feel to know you are safe and present?
My clients achieve outstanding results, in changing the way the way they think and act around alcohol, as they own their easy, painless freedom.
“I never thought I would be free from drinking and I am. I know why I was drinking and then I knew how to stop, and it is easy because of the way I think and the easy, simple strategies you have given me. Sonia, you are amazing. Thank you from all my family”
Become Simply Sober
If you want to stop drinking completely, or simply cut down and regain control, my Recovery Coaching is not ‘a one session at a time and off you go with a couple of strategies’ approach. I work in a comprehensive, hands on style that keeps you safe, supported and accountable, throughout your journey to freedom and peace.
- 1 hour Recovery Coaching sessions, using my renowned expertise as a Master Coach, who works with clients both nationally and internationally in USA, Australia, France & Spain
- If your session is by Zoom, you get the full session to download and refer back to
- A follow up email the same day, outlining what we discussed, and any strategies detailed in full
- I know your diary, your fears around work/home/life events (if it helps you) & am available for real-time support
- You have regular contact via Messenger between appointments. This can be to celebrate your successes, or to gently put you back on track, if you feel wobbly
- If you need a basic food/self-care plan to bring structure back to your life, I provide that too
I developed my pioneering Recovery Coaching process, through the awareness and understanding of what works so effectively for me, after 28 years of addiction, as well as for others I have coached. It will help you either cut down or stop drinking successfully & without willpower.
Changing you drinking, is not a painful experience, instead it is an exciting opportunity to view yourself and your power differently.
“I hardly drink now and when I do I stick to my pre-planned limit! I can’t believe it. I feel well, happy and much stronger. I think understanding why I drank at the end of the day, how I expected it to make me feel even though I usually drank too much and felt worse made the biggest change. I don’t feel controlled anymore. I am the boss of my life choices”.
My Recovery Coaching is delivered in;
- 1-2-1 Recovery Coaching basis (either face-to-face or via Zoom)
- In small on-line Recovery Coaching groups
- One Hour On-line Masterclasses
Recovery Coaching Sessions (60 mins), £90
I recommend 3 – 5 Recovery Coaching sessions to get the best long term change
(Please note, I have a 24 hour cancellation policy, after which you will be charged)
Location is no obstacle! I offer face to face, telephone and Zoom consultations