What do you want to change in your LIFE?
- The way you Eat, Drink, Shop?
- The way you Over-Give, Under Receive, People Please?
- Say ‘Yes’ when you mean ‘No’ or the other way around?
And what would the change you long for and deserve, bring to your LIFE?
Do you even know? Or is the result of your change just a hazy dream without colour, sound or feeling, always just out of reach?
Although I have made massive changes in my LIFE, around my Drinking, my sense of Self-Esteem, my sense of Worthiness, ending my People Pleasing….that was a biggie, I want more changes.
And I always will want more change, not because I am ‘greedy’, but because to not want more change, is to stay the same, and I want to grow in understanding of myself (the only part of LIFE I have any control over), in intuition, in trust, in faith, in joy and in LOVE of LIFE.
And as I grow, in these wonderful ways, those that matter most to be, grow too in the same ways, and we all give more of what matters to us, and receive more too.
It is, or can easily be, the same for you too.
But change can be seen as very hard. Frightening, lonely and unstable….’Can I stick with it?’ unstable.
When LIFE gets more turbulent, sadder or you simply get tireder, it can seem very easy to revert back to where you were, even after you have made the change.
Here’ a powerful truth, often when you revert back, the change simply hasn’t had enough time / practice to become your ‘new you’, you have let the change slip out of your awareness, and that is when it can be easy it can sink back into feeling weaker, a failure, but never braver for trying.
The truth is, Change is not hard, it is NEW – and that’s a very different energy.
- Hard can imply a tough slog, a mountain to climb, being motivated and positive (which are great states of mind, but when you are tired, lower, in need of comfort and support, they’re gone).
- New, can imply exciting, learning, discovery, a fresh start through a process not tried before
Can you feel how different the energies are just from reading those two sentences?
Approaching Change from the perception of it being Hard is going to daunt you, no matter how much you want/need/ long for it.
I want to shift that for you, right here, right now, and to give you valuable insights, that if you act on them, will allow you to start to make the changes you want, today.
Think of what you want to change – become very clear on what the outcome of that change will sound, look and feel like to you. Dream it out and put it down on paper.
Next, ask yourself the following questions
- What have I tried so far to make the change?
- What processes have I used?
- How many times have I tried these processes?
- What is the result of the processes I have used?
- What stopped them working (specifically, don’t write ‘ME’ or anyone else)?
- At what times did the process work?
- At what times didn’t the process work?
And now for crucial questions,
- What differences can I now see? and
- What new information do I need to know, understand and trust to make the changes work and last?
It is key to any change, that you know what did work, and when, and what didn’t work, and when.
When you have the differences, you look at what you could have done differently in those moments/situations, and what you will do differently next time.
If you follow the above, and truly do the gentle, self-curious, new work, you will start to discover who you really are, what you really need and when, and then take self-loving action on what you learn.
And of course there is a fast track to change, hire a LIFE Coach.
I am the LIFE Recovery Coach who has walked many painful walks, learnt a new way of living, continues to invest heavily in honing my skills, delivers powerful, transformative results through a framework of change that works in consistently, and in every area of life, makes change exciting, fun and walks by your side, every step of the way.
That is what NEW change is, and that is available to you whenever you are ready.
Be kind and gentle with yourself
If you would love to receive a weekly dose of powerful insight & support to help you find Peace of Mind, Freedom & HAPPINESS, join mynewsletter community here
Your LIFE Recovery Newsletter will be with you soon🧡