How much do your unhappy drinking & eating habits cost you, (and I don’t mean just money)?
- Your peace, happiness & self-respect?
- Joy at being the best for your family? Worry about not coping at work? Worry about your health?
- The body you long for, the sleep you need?
- How much time and emotional energy has dieting taken from you?
- How many quit drinking programs, books have you invested your time in? And how have the results made you feel?
Here’s what my compassionate Recovery Coaching offers instead,
- Imagine always feeling positive and in control around food and alcohol.
- Imagine no longer looking to the wine bottle or piece of cake in your ‘weaker’ moments to make you feel ‘better’.
- Imagine being proud of yourself again, joyful and happy. Feeling strong and able to cope when the going gets tough.
- Imagine walking down the street glowing with good health and confidence in how you look and feel.
Are you sick (maybe literally) of repeating the same old patterns of eating rubbish and drinking too much alcohol? Constantly unhappy with the way you look and feel, knowing you deserve to be happier and healthier but just don’t know where to start (again)?
Are you ready to commit to lifelong changes that will bring you both the peace, happiness and freedom you deserve? To step up and own your choices, and smash the depressing cycle of short term success followed by upsetting failure once and for all? Are you ready to recover you? If so, you are in exactly the right place at exactly the right time.
You can achieve all these through my transformational Recovery Coaching sessions.
I know, from my own 27 years of addiction to alcohol, and now 4 years of peaceful recovery, that the transformation you long for and deserve, is not only possible, it is easy, when you know how to change your emotions around why you make the food & alcohol choices that leave you feeling desperate, unfit & unhappy.
Hi Sonia, I Just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you. I have taken on board everything you said to me and I am feeling amazing! Much more energy, I feel in control of my choices and what I am eating without feeling restricted. I am so happy to be feeling better again. No more mood swings… oh and I have somehow lost 6 pounds this week??? Lol! Added bonus! Ms A Webber, Ashford, Kent
As a former alcoholic of almost 28 years which was coupled with a hugely destructive relationship with food, I have unparalleled insight as to why we continue to hurt ourselves, as well as how to make lifelong changes with ease and confidence.
I do not believe my clients have a problem, no matter the size or how long they have suffered.
I simply believe they are temporarily trapped and looking for freedom from an unhelpful angle. I change that.
Pointed in the right direction, and guided by my expert insider knowledge and support, as well as my skills as a Master NLP Practitioner and Master Coach training, success is the only exciting, empowering outcome on offer.
I have all the emotional and practical tools to enable true and peaceful freedom from unhappy food and alcohol habits, you simply have to commit to you and show up!
If you are ready for incredible change now, Contact Sonia Grimes today.
If you want to know more about my journey through addiction to the happy freedom I have today, take a look at my book, This Isn’t Me.
Take a wander through my website, check out my How I Work For You Page as well as my signature Empowering Incredible Personal Change Program , in fact check it all out, make the decision to end your unhappy struggle and call me today x
As featured in