Are you sick (maybe literally) of repeating the same old patterns of eating rubbish and drinking too much alcohol? Constantly unhappy with the way you look and feel, the way your clothes don’t fit, the way your skin looks? Fed up of trying alcohol breaks and diets knowing they are not the answer?
Or worried about your health or ability to look after your family / loved ones because of these habits. Have you become unreliable, does you mood change around your ‘poison’. Do you try to hide evidence of your habit, feeling guilty and ashamed?
Are you ready to commit to lifelong changes that will bring you both the body and peaceful mind you deserve? To step up and own your choices, and smash the depressing cycle of short term success followed by upsetting failure once and for all? Are you ready to recover you? If so, you are in exactly the right place at exactly the right time.
- Imagine always feeling positive and in control around food and alcohol.
- Imagine no longer looking to the wine bottle or piece of cake in your ‘weaker’ moments to make you feel better, because your cravings are GONE.
- Imagine walking down the street in the clothes you choose to wear (not just what fits) – glowing with good health and confidence in how you look and feel. Comfortable and safe in the knowledge you will stick to healthier lifestyle choices even when tougher days come.
- Finally, imagine waking up after a good night’s sleep with the slim, healthy, energized body and stress free mind that all of us deserve.
You can achieve all these through my transformational Recovery Coaching sessions.
I know, from my own 27 years of addiction to alcohol, and now 4 years of peaceful recovery, that the transformation you long for and deserve, is not only possible, it is easy, when you know how to change your emotions around why you make the food & alcohol choices that leave you feeling desperate, unfit & unhappy.
Hi Sonia, I Just wanted to say a MASSIVE thank you. I have taken on board everything you said to me and I am feeling amazing! Much more energy, I feel in control of my choices and what I am eating without feeling restricted. I am so happy to be feeling better again. No more mood swings… oh and I have somehow lost 6 pounds this week??? Lol! Added bonus! Ms A Webber, Ashford, Kent
Our unhealthy eating and drinking habits are the superficial behaviours we use to cope with unhappy memories, to avoid unpleasant emotions or in situations where we feel out of control, undeserving or simply not good enough. They are our best attempt to make us feel better in the moment.
From my own experience, I know that when we try to make changes and our focus is on ‘fixing’ only the superficial behaviours of what and how much we eat and drink, lifelong change will always be a huge struggle. One where we have very little chance of permanent success. It was for me, it will be for you.
Easy, life long changes to our weight and health come with understanding and changing the ‘why’ of what we eat and drink. Change the ‘why’ and the ‘what’ and ‘how’ transform naturally. That is exactly how I stopped drinking!
My Breakthrough Mentoring comes from a place to true insight, understanding & peaceful recovery. It is powerful and compassionate and I hold you in the highest space, the highest version of you, the version of you free from your unhappy habit, the one you believe no longer exists. I hold you there until you can hold yourself x
Some clients need just one Mentoring session, some prefer a program of 3 – 5. Whatever is right for you. Here’s some of what we will cover together;
- Coaching you through your life with you habit, bringing clear understanding to the ‘Why’s’ of your unhappier choices.
- Together we identify what you are actually looking for in the moment of choice & how to make a happier one without relying on willpower.
- Together we identify triggering situations and effectively deal with the emotions that always underlie triggers
- I instill simple coping strategies to elevate the stress that used to come when making food/drink choices.
My expert and compassionate Recovery Coaching guide you back to you, allowing your hidden, and natural, deep inner reservoirs of resilience, confidence and self-love permission to be expressed, to grow and flourish. Trust me on this, when you are re-connected with your true self, all change is not only possible, but inevitable as you regain your inner balance, as you regain YOU.
I have all the emotional and practical tools to enable true and peaceful freedom from unhappy food and alcohol habits, you simply have to commit to you and show up!
If you are ready for incredible change now, Contact me today.
Take a wander through my website, check out my How I Work For You Page as well as my signature Empowering Incredible Personal Change Program , in fact check it all out, make the decision to end your unhappy struggle and call me today x
As featured in